Jobs @ DPS & C Sahiwal
Established in 1986, DPS is a well
known institution of Sahiwal. Campus is spread over 61 acres of land. It has
more than seven thousand students and an excellent teaching faculty
comprising of almost 380 teachers. DPS has brilliant record in academic field.
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates with maximum age of 45 years are eligible to apply and no application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained.
2. Candidates may download application form from the web site of DPS (www.dpsswl.com)
3. Application Form must be submitted along with original bank receipt of Rs. 550/-. Please attach attested copies of degrees/certificates, CNIC, detail of experience and 2 passport size photographs. Complete application must reach DPS Sahiwal by 6th July 2017. Application can be submitted in person also.
4. Pay & Allowances as per Govt. of Punjab Pay Scales applicable at Sahiwal / Chichawatni.
5. Facility of Contributory Provident Fund, DPS Allowance and Old Age benefit are available.
6. Single accommodation for male teachers is available on nominal charges.
7. Experienced teachers will be preferred.
8. Test will be held in DPS Sahiwal on 15th July 2017 (Saturday) at 8:00 A.M.
9. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for Tests/Interview.
10. DPS Sahiwal reserves the right of decreasing/increasing/cancelling any vacancy without prior notice.
11. Candidates can apply for a post in Pay Scale 17 or 16. Double candidature will not be accepted.
Note: Retired Professor can also apply against post in Pay Scale 17. No written test will be held for them. Pay will be negotiable.
Divisional Public School & College Sahiwal