DIVISIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL & INTER COLLEGE SAHIWAL
Situations Vacant (June 13, 2018)
in 1986, DPS is a well known institution of Sahiwal. Campus is spread over 61
acres of land. It has more than 9000 students and an excellent teaching
faculty comprising of almost 400 teachers. DPS has brilliant record in
academic field. DPS started
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates with maximum age of 45 years are eligible to apply and no application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained.
3. Application Form must be submitted along with original bank receipt of Rs. 550/-. Please attach attested copies of degrees/certificates, CNIC, detail of experience and 3 passport size photographs. Complete application must reach DPS Sahiwal by 28th June 2018. In-complete application will not be entertained. Application can be submitted in person also.
4. Pay & Allowances as per Govt. of Punjab Pay Scales applicable at Sahiwal / Chichawatni.
5. Facilities of Contributory Provident Fund and Old Age benefit are available.
6. Single accommodation for male/female teachers is available on nominal charges.
7. Experienced teachers will be preferred.
8. Written Test will be held in DPS Sahiwal on 30th June 2018 (Saturday) at 8.30 A.M.
9. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for Tests/Interview.
10. DPS Sahiwal reserves the right of decreasing/increasing/cancelling any vacancy without prior notice.
11. Candidates can apply only for one vacancy in Pay Scale 15 or 17. Double candidature will not be accepted.
Note. Retired Professor can also apply against post in Pay Scale 17. No written test will be held for them. Pay will be negotiable.
Brig. (R) Syed Anwar ul Hasan Kirmani